The mission of University of California Curation Center (UC3) is to provide transformative preservation, curation, and research data management systems, services, and initiatives that sustain and promote open scholarship.
UC3 is the digital curation program within the California Digital Library (CDL). CDL seeks to be a catalyst for deeply collaborative solutions providing a rich, intuitive and seamless environment for publishing, sharing and preserving our scholars’ increasingly diverse outputs, as well as for acquiring and accessing information critical to the University of California’s scholarly enterprise.
- UC3 Team Members: list of current and past UC3 staff
- UC3 Newsletter: sign up for periodic newsletter of UC3 activities
- UC3 Code of Conduct: learn more about we work together and behaviors we value
- CDL’s Mission, Vision, and Values: learn more about CDL and its role at UC
- Job Opportunities at CDL: join the CDL team